The term "Riviera Residential Lettings" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Riviera Residential Lettings and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Riviera Residential Lettings. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Riviera Residential Lettings takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Riviera Residential Lettings LLP aims to provide the highest standards of service to all our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, a complaints procedure has been introduced. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally by Mr Karl Pedersen.
If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to the Partner at the address as below:
Mr K Pedersen
Riviera Residential Lettings LLP
39, Abbey Road
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours but no longer than 3 working days, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established in-house procedures and a formal reply will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, you are provided with a further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by our Partner at the address given below:
Miss J Travis
Riviera Residential Lettings LLP
39, Abbey Road
In the event that the final review as detailed above still fails to satisfy your complaint, then you are at liberty to have the matter referred to the UKALA. We will submit our file to the UKALA on request. You are also entitled to have your complaint referred to UKALA should we fail to deal with matters promptly or do not comply with our in-house complaints procedure within 8 weeks from the date we receive your written notification